Council Approvals

Need to know more about obtaining Council Approvals for Removal Homes? Read on.

Council approval is generally required whenever a building is to be permanently fixed to a site. For portable buildings used for temporary accommodation, or site offices etc, council approval may not be required.

Removal Homes (i.e. used conventional housing being relocated or removed) usually require approval to be removed from the existing site (in addition to approval to place on a new site). The owner of the site is usually responsible to obtain such approval, and its normally the same type of approval required to demolish a house.

Council Approvals for Removal Homes is similar to the process for a new home application, but there is usually a lot of extra information needed by council to assess the application. For this reason it is a good idea to employ a consultant to help you who is familiar with the requirements and thereby avoid delays and problems.

Drake Removal Homes offer a council approval facilitation service. For more information click here

Posted in News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *